| The 2019 Annual General Meeting of 99.3 County FM (Prince Edward County Radio Corporation) will be held on Wednesday, February 20th, from 7 to 9 PM at the Wellington Town Hall, 246 Wellington Main St, Wellington, ON for the following purposes:
- To confirm and ratify notice of the 2019 Annual General Meeting of the membership of the Corporation.
- To receive the Financial Statement and Annual Report of the Corporation for the period ending August 31, 2018
- To elect Directors of the Corporation.
- To appoint an auditor of the Corporation for the ensuing year.
- To transact such other business as may properly be brought before the meeting.
Anyone who is a member in good standing at the time of the meeting can attend the meeting with full voting rights. Memberships can be purchased or renewed at the meeting, or before the meeting at the studio during business hours or on line at https://993countyfm.ca/get-involved/become-a-member/
Members who are unable to attend can appoint another member as their proxy by printing and filling out the Proxy Form attached to this notice. The form is also available at the station office at 38 Cold Storage Road or by emailing email@example.com. A member can only hold one proxy from another member.
Please contact me if you have any questions in connection with the AGM.
99.3 County FM
2 – 38 Cold Storage Road