Consecon Community Day sponsored by the Ameliasburgh Ward 4 Recreation Committee.
Organized and run by The Consecon Ratepayers Association Members & Community Volunteers
Events all day and night: Saturday August 3rd 8:00 am – 11:00pm
Join 99.3 County FM on location from 2-6pm, sponsored in part by Baldwin Electric, Welsh Wildlife Management, and Prinzen Ford
Fun events happening all over the community that day such as Lawn games, and kid cupcake decorating happening at the counter coffee and kitchen.
- Wine tasting and food pairing at the Terra Estate Winery,
- A Pig Roast Dinner happening at the Consecon Legion.
- BBQ and Fun Fly Featuring many different types of Model Airplanes happening at the Bob Corner Airfield.
- Community Wide Garage and Yard Sale
- An Outdoor Market, Art On The Lawn, and Lots More at the Consecon Artisan Market
- Kids Zone Happening at the Consecon Legion and a Waterfront Patio
- Caping off the evening with a licensed Street Dance, and pulled pork just out front of the legion
- And so much more!
99.3 County FM would love for you to join in on all the family fun!
For more information visit: www.consecon.ca
Consecon Community Day with 99.3 County FM, The Voice of the County!