OFFICIAL NOTICE – Prince Edward County Radio Corporation
2021 Annual General Meeting – “Virtual Meeting” Tuesday, January 26th, 7 – 9 pm
The 2021 Annual General Meeting of 99.3 County FM (Prince Edward County Radio Corporation) will be held on Tuesday, Jan 26th, from 7 pm to 9 pm virtually for the following purposes:
● To confirm and ratify notice of the 2021 Annual General Meeting of the membership of the Corporation.
● To receive the Financial Statement and Annual Report of the Corporation for the period ending August 31, 2020. Copy of the report attached to this notice and available by contacting email@example.com
● To appoint the public accountant of the Corporation for the ensuing year.
● To pass the following resolution. Bylaw 22 reads: “Members may not attend members meetings, for the purposes of voting, by electronic means.” That the directors, in accordance with section 152 of the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act, repeal by law 22, and submit this repeal to the members for confirmation at the next annual General Meeting.
● To transact such other business as may properly be brought before the meeting.
Anyone who is a member in good standing at the time of the meeting can attend the meeting with full voting rights. Memberships are $10 and can be purchased or renewed by email e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (no password is required, pls ensure your name is in the notes area of the transfer), or online at www.993countyfm.ca press on the MEMBERSHIP button, or by dropping off an envelope with your name, address, email, and $10.00 into the station mailbox outside the entrance of the radio station before Monday, January 25 at 1:00 p.m. Cheques can be made out to 99.3 County FM.
Members in good standing who are unable to attend the 2021 AGM can appoint another member as their proxy by filling out the Proxy Form which is available by email email@example.com or calling (613) 476-2229. Proxy forms must be received by 99.3 County FM by Tuesday January 26th 5pm. A member can only hold one proxy from another member.
If you are unable to use a computer, please call the 613 476-2229 before Tuesday January 26th at 5:00 p.m. and we will accommodate your needs.
Please click here to view the minutes from our 2020 AGM.
We extend special thanks to the PEC Chamber of Commerce for assisting us and making this virtual AGM possible.
Please contact us if you have any questions in connection with the AGM.
Craig Mills, General Manager
99.3 County FM
2 – 38 Cold Storage Road
Picton, Ontario, K0K 2T0
Phone: (613) 476-2229,