Prince Edward County Radio Corporation
2020 Annual General Meeting
The Athol Recreation Centre, Wed January 29th, 7 – 9 pm
The 2020 Annual General Meeting of 99.3 County FM (Prince Edward County Radio Corporation) will be held on Wednesday, Jan 29th, from 7 to 9 PM at The Athol Recreation Centre, 1685 County Rd. #10, Cherry Valley, ON for the following purposes:
- To confirm and ratify notice of the 2020 Annual General Meeting of the membership of the Corporation.
- To receive the Financial Statement and Annual Report of the Corporation for the period ending August 31, 2019
- To elect Directors of the Corporation.
- To appoint the public accountant of the Corporation for the ensuing year.
- To vote on the amendment of a bylaw. Resolved that article 19 of the bylaws of the corporation be amended by adding the following:A member in good standing at the beginning of an annual general meeting but who was not in good standing at the date of record shall be permitted to vote if he or she was previously a member whose membership lapsed only within the six months prior to that annual general meeting.
- To transact such other business as may properly be brought before the meeting.
Anyone who is a member in good standing at the time of the meeting can attend the meeting with full voting rights. Memberships can be purchased or renewed now at the studios at 38 Cold Storage Rd, Picton during business hours or on line at www.993countyfm.ca
Members in good standing who are unable to attend can appoint another member as their proxy by printing and filling out the Proxy Form attached to this notice. The form is also available at the station office at 38 Cold Storage Road or by emailing email@example.com. A member can only hold one proxy from another member.
Please contact us if you have any questions in connection with the AGM.
99.3 County FM
2 – 38 Cold Storage Road
Picton, Ontario, K0K 2T0
Phone: (613) 476-2229