Your Donation helps Us Connect the County
Ways to Give
Click here for a secure 99.3 County FM donation form via the Community Foundation on Canada Helps.
- Choose a Monthly donation amount from the boxes
- Choose a start date (default is the current date) and a duration.
- You may choose to go to a one-time donation form for an annual gift if you prefer
- Select a payment method: Use one of the methods listed. (NOTE for debit cards with BOTH the Interac and a Visa symbol on the front, use the credit card payment method. For standalone Interac cards, use the debit/Interac choice).
- After you have completed the payment method, fill out the donation and tax receipt information. This is important so that we can acknowledge your gift, and you can receive your tax form
- You will receive a confirmation by email the same day. Information on the tax receipt is outlined. If you DO NOT receive confirmation within a day, please contact us.
2 – Visit the Station (we’d love to see you)
- In person, by cheque, cash or visa/mastercard
- On-line 993countyfm.ca – Click here
- We will help you set up monthly credit card or Interac payments (or a one-time donation) via the Prince Edward County Community Foundation on Canada Helps
- You can also drop off postdated cheques for 12 months, or an annual gift for the total amount you would like to give.
- Make your cheques out to “Prince Edward County Community Foundation” with “99.3 County FM” on the memo line. This is necessary to receive your tax receipt
3 – Mail Your Gift to the Station
- Send post-dated cheques for your support over the next 12 months (or an annual donation)
- Make your cheques out to “Prince Edward County Community Foundation” with “99.3 County FM” on the memo line. This is necessary to receive your tax receipt. If mailing in, please make sure that your name, address and phone number is included.
Mail to 99.3 County FM
2-38 Cold Storage Road
Drop in to visit during business hours,
9 am – 5 pm at 38 Cold Storage Road
We are in the Farm Centre – we’re always glad to see you!
[table id=1 /]